The truth about men (PART 1)

11:05 AM

I would like to begin by apologising for the misleading title. This might seem like a sorry effort to get some feminine attention, but I am proud to say that’s not the case. After a string of failed relationships, I guess, I have earned my right to lash back at the opposite sex. I would like to thank my ex(s) to inspire me to do something more productive with my time.

I feel an obligation to come forward and address a few critical issues on behalf of my gender. I can’t say I am an expert on women but I might just have an insight on a few closely guarded secrets. I am sorry ladies but somebody needs to look out for men too.

Contrary to the popular belief, women know exactly what they want; they just sound and behave indecisive for your benefit. They want you to believe that you have a choice or you could have made a decision. But more than often it’s the woman who gets her way... doesn’t she. Let’s look at a small thing like picking a restaurant for a nice evening dinner. If you ask her what she wants, the instant remark would be “Wherever”, by this she actually means keep guessing names till you get it right and by the end of it you would be in some dim light Chinese joint instead of a pizza place. The best part is you would actually believe that it was your choice to go to the Chinese place in the first place.

If you look back right now, you will realize that most of the things you did all your life were probably not a choice you made. Women have a way of running our lives even when they are not with us. Look closely at every decision you have made form the moment you got up today, it had to be influenced by a woman. From what you want to wear to what you want to be in life is either a woman’s decision or is influenced by one. It’s time we realise that they are the ones running this planet and not us. 

Remember that she will always, and by this I mean “ALWAYS” have a plan. She will always know what she wants; she will always know what you want. When a guy first meets a girl, he is so too busy dreaming about the prospect of being with her, where as the women is actually analysing every possible aspect of the relationship to be. If you fit the plan, you are in & if not, no matter whatever stunts you try there is no way she would oblige.

From the beginning of time we men have found it difficult neigh, impossible to understand women, and I don’t think this is changing any time soon. No matter what I might say, think or do, I can’t deny the fact that they are the best thing to happen to human kind.  

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook